Who am I?
I am a proud millennial raised in Silicon Valley before people outside the tech industry knew where that was. Growing up where everybody's parents did "something with computers" instilled me with an early fear of the perils of spending life sitting in front of a computer. I enrolled in my first theater conservatory program when I was eight, and have been an addict ever since. Growing up with social media at my fingertips I discovered my passion for taking pictures of people; a passion that was fueled by joining yearbook in high school, working at Lululemon, and going to college with an endless pool actors needing headshots. When I'm not being creative, I like to break a sweat through any means possible (i.e. running, cycling, boxing etc), write, travel, and drink coffee.
Fun (Kind of Bragging but relevant) Facts
1. I was an editor for my high school's yearbook
for 3 years- my final year culminating as our Design Editor.
2. I double specialized in acting & directing at the UCLA
School of Theater Film & Television.
3. I spent two years writing for UCLA's newspaper "The Daily Bruin" under the arts and Entertainment beat.
4. I love athletics: I ran track & cross country in high school, rowed on a club team, ran a marathon my sophomore year of college, competed in my first olympic distance triathlon Summer of 2015 and placed third in my age group, and I'm currently training for my second.
5. I co-founded a student theater group called Daredevil Play Co. focused on developing new works, and generally reveling in the joy of theatre. Our website is here: http://www.daredevilplayco.com